CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Becoming Oregonions.....

Hi!

We are here, and we brought the sunny, dry weather with us! :) We all arrived on June 16th. Sydney and I via plane and Jason and his Dad with the Tahoe and Mustang. We hired UPS to ship our household goods and they arrived last week (6-29).






We are staying with Jason's parents which is wonderful. The first week it felt like vacation but as I go though all the clothes I brought (7 outfits) all over again, it's starting to feel like it's time to go home. But, since we have arrived, we were looking into two properties. One we have been working with for several months but have just found a piece of property that we love even more. So, we started the process of buying that with an offer yesterday. Hopefully we will close and be able to move in by the end of October.

That's all for now. I will keep you updated as we go.

Mt. Hood on our flight into Portland
The land we would like to purchase

0 comments: